Our family physicians provide quality community-based healthcare to people of all ages. This includes physical examinations, prenatal care and delivery, confidential individual and family counseling, prescriptions for medications, immunizations, minor surgical procedures (such as circumcision and lesion/wart removal), as well as medical tests and referrals to other medical specialists and health practitioners.
In addition, we offer:
- Cardiac Testing including ECG/Echocardiography/Holter Monitoring
- Medical Laboratory
As well, there is on-site access to:
- Dietician – 647-299-6339
- Psychological Services for children and adolescents – 416-726-3794
- Snoring and Sleep Apnea Therapy – email@example.com
- Medical and cosmetic acupuncture
- Orthotics and compression stockings
- Registered Massage Therapy
- Shockwave therapy
Hours: Mon. 12 – 8 p.m., Tues.–Thurs. 8 a.m. – 8 p.m, Fri. 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., Sat. 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
FHMI XRAY & ULTRASOUND – Suite 302
Tel: 416-640-1103 Fax: 416-640-1106
Hours: Mon.-Thurs. 8:30 a.m.–6:00p.m., Fri. 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m., Sat. 9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
- Bone Density Measurement