Our family physicians provide quality community-based healthcare to people of all ages. This includes physical examinations, prenatal care and delivery, confidential individual and family counseling, prescriptions for medications, immunizations, minor surgical procedures (such as circumcision and lesion/wart removal), as well as medical tests and referrals to other medical specialists and health practitioners.
In addition, we offer:
- Cardiac Testing including ECG/Echocardiography/Holter Monitoring
- Medical Laboratory
As well, there is on-site access to:
- Dietician – 647-299-6339
- Psychological Services for children and adolescents – 416-726-3794
- Snoring and Sleep Apnea Therapy – email@example.com
ACTIVECARE – 2nd floor
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.activecaretoronto.com
- Medical and cosmetic acupuncture
- Orthotics and compression stockings
- Registered Massage Therapy
- Shockwave therapy
Hours: Mon. 12 – 8 p.m., Tues.–Thurs. 8 a.m. – 8 p.m, Fri. 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., Sat. 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
FHMI XRAY & ULTRASOUND – Suite 302
Tel: 416-640-1103 Fax: 416-640-1106
Hours: Mon.-Thurs. 8:30 a.m.–6:00p.m., Fri. 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m., Sat. 9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
- Bone Density Measurement
PHARMASAVE FOREST HILL PHARMACY – Unit 102
Tel: 416-619-7768 Fax: 416-619-9183
Email: email@example.com Web: www.pharmasave.com
Hours: Mon.-Fri. 9:00 -7:00 p.m., Sat. 9:00 a.m.-1:00p.m.