The past two years have been very difficult ones and we recognize that many of you are excited about the upcoming easing of restrictions. We are looking forward to the time when we can see each of you face-to-face, unmasked, in the office. However, we are a healthcare facility. Therefore, for everyone’s safety, it is important that all our staff and anyone coming into the clinic continue to wear masks.
We are pleased to announce that we have become a Family Health Organization (FHO) and have joined forces with the Watson Medical Clinic (located just west of us at 561 Eglinton Ave. West) to form a larger FHO. The FHO is one of the newer models of care designed to improve your accessibility to your primary care provider for urgent concerns and avoid unnecessary use of walk-in clinics or the Emergency Department. Because your health record is with us, this ensures better care.
As a result, we are making some important changes.
Walk-in Clinic is cancelled
NO WALK INS WILL BE ACCEPTED:
• Appointments are required to see a doctor or nurse.
• Appointments are required for the flu shot and any other vaccinations or shots.
Phones are answered from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
For urgent after hours care
Monday – Thursday: 5:00pm – 8:00pm
Saturday OR Sunday: 9:30am – 12:30pm
To book before 4:00pm: call 416-782-6111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org OR by going directly to this link: https://ocean.cognisantmd.com/online-booking/1330eadb-537e-4d0a-a49f-412ee317494c
After 4:00pm and on the weekends: Call 416-907-8184
Email to request an appointment or to e-transfer funds:
To reach Telehealth Ontario and speak to a registered nurse: Call 1 866 797 0000
This is a Free service provided by Ontario Ministry of Health and Long Term Care allows Ontario resident to speak to a Registered Nurse with there medical or health questions any time of the day or night.
(for patients of Forest Hill Family Health Centre):
Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
We are located on the second floor of the Forest Hill Medical and Professional Building, at the southeast corner of Eglinton Avenue West and Tarlton Road, east of Spadina Avenue and west of Avenue Road.
Important Reminders for Patients/PATIENT INFORMATION
- If you have a MEDICAL EMERGENCY – go directly to the nearest hospital emergency department or call 911
- Kindly use only ONE method to book or cancel your appointments – either via email or phone. Also, leave only ONE message. Additional messages cause further delays and confusion.
- To book an appointment via email or phone, please BRIEFLY state the reason for your appointment and for which doctor.
- Due to the high volume of calls and emails, allow 72 hours to receive a response to any message left. Emails and phone messages are reviewed and returned from Mondays to Fridays from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Allow time for prescription renewals. Do not expect same day renewals. Please provide the clinic with the name and fax number of your pharmacy.
- Remember there may be a fee associated with forms and other services provided by your doctor, unless you are on the annual plan
We are pleased to announce that we have become a Family Health Organization (FHO) and have joined forces with the Watson Medical Clinic (located just west of us at 561 Eglinton Ave. West) to form a larger FHO. The FHO is one of the newer models of care designed to improve your accessibility to your primary care provider for urgent …Read More →