What do I do if I don’t have OHIP?

You may present an out of province health card, Interim Federal Health coverage (IFH), University Health Insurance Plan (UHIP).  Claim forms for IFH and UHIP must be completed by the patient. The forms are available at the front desk. If for some reason your health insurance is not valid at the time of your appointment, you will be asked to pay for the visit.  You will be reimbursed for this service after a valid health card is provided and the claim has been paid by the Ministry of Health (which usually takes approximately one month).

← What do I do if I don’t have OHIP?

Forest Hill Family Health Centre | 416-782-6111