The past two years have been very difficult ones and we recognize that many of you are excited about the upcoming easing of restrictions. We are looking forward to the time when we can see each of you face-to-face, unmasked, in the office. However, we are a healthcare facility. Therefore, for everyone’s safety, it is important that all our staff and anyone coming into the clinic continue to wear masks.
FLU SHOTS AVAILABLE in the office. Please call extension 103 to book an appointment.
Walk-in Clinic is cancelled
NO WALK INS WILL BE ACCEPTED:
• Appointments are required to see a doctor or nurse.
• Appointments are required for the flu shot and any other vaccinations or shots.
Phones are answered from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
For our after hours care Clinic, Call 416 651 4946
NEW clinic location is located at the old Humber River Hospital 200 Church Street Toronto, Ontario (main floor) Services provided to ONLY rostered patients of our clinic.
Email for booking appointments only:
To reach Telehealth Ontario and speak to a registered nurse: Call 1 866 797 0000
This is a Free service provided by Ontario Ministry of Health and Long Term Care allows Ontario resident to speak to a Registered Nurse with there medical or health questions any time of the day or night.
(for patients of Forest Hill Family Health Centre):
Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
491 Eglinton Ave West, Second Floor
Toronto, Ontario M5N 1A8
We are located on the second floor of the Forest Hill Medical and Professional Building, at the southeast corner of Eglinton Avenue West and Tarlton Road, east of Spadina Avenue and west of Avenue Road.
Important Reminders for Patients/PATIENT INFORMATION
- If you have a MEDICAL EMERGENCY – go directly to the nearest hospital emergency department or call 911
- Kindly use only ONE method to book or cancel your appointments – either via email or phone. Also, leave only ONE message. Additional messages cause further delays and confusion.
- To book an appointment via email or phone, please BRIEFLY state the reason for your appointment and for which doctor.
- Due to the high volume of calls and emails, allow 72 hours to receive a response to any message left. Emails and phone messages are reviewed and returned from Mondays to Fridays from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Allow time for prescription renewals. Do not expect same day renewals. Please provide the clinic with the name and fax number of your pharmacy.
- Remember there may be a fee associated with forms and other services provided by your doctor, unless you are on the annual plan