The past two years have been very difficult ones and we recognize that many of you are excited about the upcoming easing of restrictions. We are looking forward to the time when we can see each of you face-to-face, unmasked, in the office. However, we are a healthcare facility. Therefore, for everyone’s safety, it is important that all our staff and anyone coming into the clinic continue to wear masks.
Please be advised that our office and blood lab will be closed for the Jewish Holiday Wednesday October 5th, 2022. If you have an emergency please go to the nearest hospital emergency dept. The office will re-open on Thursday October 6th.
From all of our doctors and staff we wish you a Good Yuntif
FLU SHOTS AVAILABLE in the office. Please call extension 128 to book an appointment.
Gardisil and Hepatitis B Vaccinations
We are aware that Public Health has cancelled the in-school program for Gardisil and Hepatitis B vaccinations at this time.
We want to reassure you that there is no urgency to have these shots given in grade 7 or 8. Given the pressures on the office during the Covid-19 crisis, we will not be giving these vaccinations in our clinic before spring, at the earliest.
Walk-in Clinic is cancelled
NO WALK INS WILL BE ACCEPTED:
• Appointments are required to see a doctor or nurse.
• Appointments are required to come to the lab for bloodwork.
• Appointments are required for the flu shot and any other vaccinations or shots.
Phones are answered from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
For our after hours care Clinic, Call 416 651 4946
Due to Covid they are only doing virtual appointments
NEW clinic location is located at the old Humber River Hospital 200 Church Street Toronto, Ontario (main floor) Services provided to ONLY rostered patients of our clinic.
Email for booking appointments only:
To reach Telehealth Ontario and speak to a registered nurse: Call 1 866 797 0000
This is a Free service provided by Ontario Ministry of Health and Long Term Care allows Ontario resident to speak to a Registered Nurse with there medical or health questions any time of the day or night.
(for patients of Forest Hill Family Health Centre):
Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. by appointment only
We are located on the second floor of the Forest Hill Medical and Professional Building, at the southeast corner of Eglinton Avenue West and Tarlton Road, east of Spadina Avenue and west of Avenue Road.
Important Reminders for Patients/PATIENT INFORMATION
- If you have a MEDICAL EMERGENCY – go directly to the nearest hospital emergency department or call 911
- Kindly use only ONE method to book or cancel your appointments – either via email or phone. Also, leave only ONE message. Additional messages cause further delays and confusion.
- To book an appointment via email or phone, please BRIEFLY state the reason for your appointment and for which doctor.
- Due to the high volume of calls and emails, allow 72 hours to receive a response to any message left. Emails and phone messages are reviewed and returned from Mondays to Fridays from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Allow time for prescription renewals. Do not expect same day renewals. Please provide the clinic with the name and fax number of your pharmacy.
- Remember there may be a fee associated with forms and other services provided by your doctor, unless you are on the annual plan